How To Deliver Your Ski’s To Your Chalet
If you’ve gone on a ski trip before, then you definitely know how much of an annoyance it is to travel through the airport with your ski equipment and luggage to and from your destination. You can bypass this whole process as well as the ques at the check-in desk and baggage claim, by shipping your skis and luggage ahead of you.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to get your skis delivered straight to your chalet:
1) Give us a call or receive a quote online. During the booking process, your assigned Luggage Delivery Specialist will gather some details about your trip (i.e. collection and delivery address, how many items you would like us to deliver, etc) and fill out and submit all customs documentation needed for shipping skis and luggage internationally.
2) You pack your ski equipment (with adequate padding for transit) and luggage. Your Luggage Delivery Specialist will arrange for a courier to collect your belongings from your doorstep.
See also: 18 Luxury Ski Resorts In Switzerland
3) We track your skis and luggage every step of the way, while you cruise through the terminals without any hassle or lugging.
4) We deliver your bags before you arrive at your hotel, rental home, ski chalet, lodge, or resort and notify you via email.
5) You ski until your heart is content!