Top 10 Packing Tips
When it comes to packing some of us find the process quite daunting and tedious at the best of times. To make the process less stressful we have put together 10 packing tips for your next trip:
- To reduce creasing on your clothes, group several garments together at a time when packing.
- Keep medicine, money, valuables and important travel documents in your hand luggage for easy reach.
- Pack creams and other airline approved liquid items in a plastic or sealed bag to avoid any spillage on your belongings.
- Protect your belongings from items that can cause snags by wrapping them in bags or socks.
- Wrap and place fragile items in the centre of your bags
6. Roll softer garments and fold stiffer ones to maximise the amount of space in your bags.
7. Arrange rolled items in the bottom of the bag and folded items at the top.
8. Top the pile with the clothes you’ll need first.
9. Label your bags inside and out with your name, destination address, email address and mobile number. In the unfortunate case the airline who you are flying with looses your luggage, at least they have all of your contact details.
10. Customise your bags (particularly black ones) with colourful straps and luggage tags to help them stand out on the carousel (baggage claim).
Do you know of any useful packing tips? Please share in the comments below