How To Simplify Business Travel – Store & Ship Your Luggage
Shipping your luggage ahead of you, is a great way to simplify your business travel – pack as much as you like, avoid the check in lines, breeze through customs and skip the process of waiting for your luggage to arrive at baggage claim.
There are many perks when travelling for work, but constantly travelling for days, weeks and sometimes months on end, can make it virtually impossible and stressful to cram everything you’ll need for your business trip in a carry-on or within the checked baggage allowance.
Travelling for business for long periods of time, may also mean you’ll need to store certain items. This can be very stressful, as you don’t know who to go with or who to trust. We can also simplify this for you by arranging to collect your items you’d like to store (whether were collecting from Canada, Australia, Africa, United States, Europe, Asia – you can rest assure that your items will be safe, secure and monitored via CCTV and patrols 24 hours a day), deliver them to one of our storage facilities in the UK and hold them until you are ready for your items to be delivered to a chosen destination.
How our door to door luggage services work
1) Schedule a shipment for your luggage (suitcases, boxes, golf clubs, etc).
2) Print and attach the labels we send you via email to your packed items.
3) A chosen courier (FedEx, DHL, UPS) will collect and deliver your luggage at your office, home, hotel, golf course, resort, etc.
How our storage services work
1) Schedule a shipment for the items you’d like to store.
2) Complete inventory list and then print and attach the labels we send you via email to your packed items.
3) A chosen courier (FedEx, DHL, UPS) will collect and deliver your luggage at one of our storage facilities in the UK, and will be held there until you are ready for your items to be delivered to a chosen location.